Forward Arrow Backward Arrow


Special Populations

Special Populations Program update

NB! Starting January 1, 2018 all child care subsidies for Special Populations (Teen-parent program, Alcohol and Drug Treatment program and Migrant and Seasonal Farm Worker Programs) are provided through child care assistance programs of the Oregon Department of Human Services.

If you have questions about child care subsidy contracts and services that were performed prior to January 1, 2018, please contact Roman Kultajev


Information for Parents and Families

Oregon Department of human Services offers several programs that can assist low-income parents with child care cost. Find out more here.


Information for child care providers

For information about becoming an approved DHS child care provider click here.




State Contacts

Roman Kultajev

Early Learning Program Analyst
O: (503) 947-1677