Healthy Families Oregon Services Provider for Coos and Curry Counties Request for Application (RFA)
Grant applications for a new Healthy Families Oregon (HFO) provider in Coos and Curry Counties are now open!
HFO is a free, voluntary home visiting program offering support and education to families that are expecting or parenting newborns. The home visiting services are offered for a minimum of 3 years.
HFO is an intensive, early childhood home visiting program nationally accredited by Healthy Families America (HFA). The HFO program contributes to the economic prosperity of Oregon’s communities by aligning with the HFA family outcomes.
- Cultivate and strengthen nurturing parent-child relationships
- Increase positive parenting practices
- Prevent and reduce child maltreatment
- Promote healthy childhood growth and development
- Increase child health and safety
- Improve child development and school readiness
- Enhance family well-being by reducing risk and building protective factors
- Improve maternal health and well-being
- Increase economic self-sufficiency
- Prevent and reduce family violence