The Office of Child Care offers a support document titled, “Child Care Enrollment: Infant and Toddler Information”[i]. This form gives parents an opportunity to share things they want their caregivers to know about their baby when the baby is new to a child care program. When a new infant arrives in a new early learning environment, the Early Educators caring for the new infant will want to know the following about the sleeping routines:
- Any special sleeping routines?
- Does your baby like to be rocked?
- Is your baby always put on their back to sleep?
- When does your baby usually sleep?
- How long is a typical sleep period?
[i] To locate the form: https://oregonearlylearning.com/news-resources/resource-library/