COVID-19 Resources: For Providers
Provider Q&A on New Guidelines
- Registered Family (RF) / Certified Family (CF) – Wednesday, August 26 | 1:30-2:30 p.m. | Event Recording: https://youtu.be/sBiuHrrqRCQ
- Certified Center (CC) / Recorded Programs – Friday, August 28 | 10-11 a.m. | Event Recording: https://youtu.be/Lv2tbJtIA4o
- Spanish Language (All Provider Types) – Saturday, August 29 | 9-10 a.m. | Event Recording: https://youtu.be/TSFdcacR3ag
Small Group Breakout Sessions
From September 2 to 4, providers were invited to small group breakout sessions with ELD staff to answer questions on implementing the new guidelines.
- Registered Family (RF) – Wednesday, September 2 | 6-7 p.m.
- Certified Center (CC) / Certified Family (CF) / Recorded Programs – Thursday, September 3 | 10-11 a.m. or 2-3 p.m.
- Spanish Language (All Provider Types) – Friday, September 4 | 2-3 p.m.
|ELD and Provider Conversations: Informational Call to Review Guidance Changes|
ELD will host an informational call to review guidance changes with providers. Registration is not required.
Each meeting is limited to 500 participants and will be streamed on Facebook for additional capacity.
Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 6 – 7 p.m.: All providers
Thursday, August , 6, 2020, 6 – 7 p.m.: Spanish language providers
|ELD and Provider Conversations: Small Group Input Sessions on Guidance|
From July 7 to 11, ELD hosted virtual, small group input sessions by provider type. See below invitation for more information.
|Presentation Slides and Recordings|